- PhD student in bio-chemistry (2012-present)
- Research fellow /KRISS, South Korea (2011-2012)
- Master’s degree in bio-analytical chemistry at Korea Research Institute in Standards and Science (2008-2011)
- Exchange student at Chemistry department/ Adams Institute of Bioanalysis, University of Kansas, Lawrence, USA (2010)
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering at HB National University in Korea (2000-2004)
Hong, Nan-Sook, et al. "Rapid and accurate determination of deoxyribonucleoside monophosphates from DNA using micellar electrokinetic chromatography with a cationic surfactant additive." Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 400.7 (2011): 2131-2140.