One Postdocotral Fellow position available.
See details here: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/528411/postdoctoral-fellow.
Applications close 6 March 2019.
We have positions available for PhD students who are interested in the areas of nanomaterials science and applications.
Work on design, synthesis and understanding of frontier two/mixed-dimensional nano-to-atomic materials and the based structures/frameworks with the applications development for:
- greenhouse gases to solar liquid fuels;
- water-splitting nanocells for solar H2 fuel;
- frontier materials for batteries;
- wearable devices for health prediction&diagnosis;
- advanced (opto)electronic devices;
- other possible research directions in which you already have a strong research background.
If you are interested in any of the above research projects, please contact Dr. Zongyou Yin at email@example.com
Note: Due to many incoming applications, I am sorry that I might not be able to reply to every applicant. I might only contact the potential candidates for further interview. I appreciate your kind understanding.